Deputy Principal – Immediate Start !
- Central Queensland (Coast line).
- Independent faith-based school
- Deputy Principal
- Full time permanent position
- Above award remuneration packages
- Immediate start, February 2023 (or as soon as possible)
This faith based college is a growing, independent, co-educational college that offers a seamless educational program from Kindergarten to year 12. They are committed to developing their teachers professionally on their teaching journey and proving unique learning opportunities for their students, such as inquiry-based learning, collaborative learning and digital deliveries. They are looking for a Deputy Principal who is an outstanding educational leader who is committed to the college’s ethos and values and will possess excellent skills in both leadership and management.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher with Queensland.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have QCT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start right away.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location Queensland
- PositionDeputy Principal
- Type of work Secondary