Primary Teacher – Term 3 start!
- Based in Central Queensland.
- Primary Teacher
- Term 3 start.
- Full time.
- Amazing relocation benefits.
- Independent Faith based school caters to Prep to 12-year students.
About the school
This vibrant co-educational P-12 Catholic College that caters for the full needs of families and students with both day and boarding opportunities. With a kindergarten on site, their educational setting gives families a seamless educational experience spanning across the early, middle, and senior years phases of learning. Their P-12 setting gives students access to a wide range of curricular opportunities matched to current and emerging pathways. Students are also afforded an extensive offering of co-curricular activities to grow their spiritual, social, sporting and cultural gifts. They are looking for a Primary Teacher who is able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Queensland.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have QCT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available for a Term 3 start.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today!
- Location Central Queensland
- PositionPrimary Teacher
- Type of work Primary