This is a full-time role which will be offered as a fixed-term contract until the end of the academic year, however, there is a possibility the role could continue beyond that.
The role will involve teaching across All Subjects Stages 4, 5 and 6.
This school boasts a strong community atmosphere and history of academic excellence The school are looking for a teacher who is focused on providing quality education. Financial incentives in the form of relocation assistance and subsidised housing, if required.
They are happy to consider teachers of all experience levels.
- Generalist Teaching
- Stage 4, 5 and 6
- Immediate start
- Full-time position for the remainder of the school year
- Interviews will take place as soon as possible
To be Eligible:
- Relevant qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Be able to provide their teaching registration
- Have working rights in Australia
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Teaching consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal role
- Opportunities for graduate & experienced teachers
- A variety of schools and settings – our clients include state and independent schools
- Free interview support and CV advice from our in-house Candidate Development team
If you are actively looking for a role and would like to be put forward, then please send across your CV and we will get in touch.
- Location Katherine, Northern Territory
- PositionGeneralist Teacher
- Type of work Secondary