Director of service BEFORE & AFTER SCHOOL CARE
- Melbourne – (South Eastern and inner-city suburbs of Melbourne)
- Director of service
- Fulltime permanent
- Excellent supportive management team/ on job training available
- Excellent salary reflecting your skills and experience
- Great 13k Bonus system
Each od their Before & After School Care program has its very own Full-Time Director of Service, ensuring you have a professional who is dedicated and focused on providing the best experiences for children. With industry-leading educator-to-child ratios providing a more engaging and better-supervised environment, This Before & After Care programs are the trusted alternative for families..
Skills and Experience
- Responsible for the management of the Before, After and Holiday Care and supervision of children and educators, under the guidance of the Area Manager.
- To Plan, deliver and evaluate the Service which is both operationally and commercially viable and which effectively delivers organisation goals and strategies.
- Provide transparent, predictable and fair leadership with delegated areas of authority to the Operations
- team via operational knowledge, and empower, develop team members.
- Work collaboratively and lead a team of Educators
- Facilitate intentional teaching experiences for children
- Demonstrate meaningful relationships with children, families and your peers
- Lead the planning of your team and be their first contact
- Delegate tasks to ensure all the Educators can learn and grow
- Support and mentor your team
- Two professional references
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, centre details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location Melbourne, Victoria
- PositionDirector of Service- BEFORE & AFTER SCHOOL CARE