- North-West, Melbourne
- Long Day Care Centre
- Teaching children ages 0 -5 years old
- Teamwork, helping with room programs.
- Permanent positions
- Additional benefits; discounted childcare fees, Birthday leave, RDO’s*
The Early Childhood centres we are supporting are committed to teaching the child’s growth and development, as well as reaching their goals and milestones. They are focused on the whole-child, including their physical, social, and spiritual development and assisting them to explore their individual strengths and talents.
Skills and Experience
- Embraces the Early Years Learning Framework
- Effectively perform responsibilities within an Early Childhood care setting.
- To be update to date with EYLF standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Relevant qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Be able to provide a valid Working with Children Check
- Have working rights in Australia.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, Childcare details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location Melbourne, Victoria
- PositionAssistant/Diploma Educator
- Type of work Early Childhood