Secondary English Teacher, Immediate Start
- Melbourne (Victoria)
- Independent faith-based school
- English Teacher (Year 7-12)
- Full time permanent position
- Above award remuneration packages
- Immediate start, February 2023 (or as soon as possible)
This Independent faith-based school focuses on the individual student’s needs, fostering critical thinking and curiosity and instilling a lifelong love for learning. Innovative and inquiry led teaching is integrated throughout the curriculum to support critical and creative thinking. They are looking for an English Teacher who embodies the school values, are active within school activities and are committed to creating the best learning environment for their students.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher with Victoria.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have VIT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start right away (this is negotiable)
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location Melbourne, Victoria
- PositionEnglish Teacher
- Type of work Secondary
- Contract/position start date27/02/2023