Junior Math & Science Teacher – Start in April!
- Based in Melbourne
- Junior Math & Science Teacher (Junior Science Year 7 – 9 & Biology Year 11)
- Independent school with a faith-based setting, catering to Year 7 to 12 students.
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
This independent faith-based school caters to Year 7 to 12 students. They pride themselves on knowing their students well, understanding that the relationships between teachers and students are foundational in developing confident and successful learners. They take their time in learning about the needs of their students through the partnership between home and school. They are looking for a Junior Math & Science Teacher who is committed to striving for excellence in the learning programs which are offered to students and providing contemporary and engaging learning experiences.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Victoria.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have VIT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start in April.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location Melbourne, Victoria
- Type of work Middle School, Secondary