Maths Teacher– Start in term 2!
- Based in Melbourne
- Maths Teacher
- Term 2 start
- Full time
- Independent school that caters to year 7 to 12 students
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
This independent school caters to year 7 to 12 students. The schools’ spacious grounds and modern facilities ensure students receive quality schooling encouraging excellence in students’ academic, vocational, sporting and cultural pursuits. They have a strong academic focus. The school offers a stimulating academic and vocational curriculum, along with comprehensive co-curricular opportunities for their students to pursue their interest in sport, the arts, and service leadership. They are looking for a Maths Teacher who strives to provide a stimulating and challenging curriculum and enhance the dignity, self-esteem and integrity of students.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Victoria.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have VIT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start in term 2.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today!
- Location Melbourne
- PositionMaths Teacher
- Type of work Secondary