New – Diploma Trained – Room Leader position: Apply Now!
- Southwest Sydney, New South Wales
- Long Day Care and Preschool
- 39 Place Centre
- Family Owned
About the Centre
This exceeding Centre is a family owned preschool and childcare Centre which has been operating for 25 Years. The main aim is to create an environment which is fun, dynamic, nurturing, educational and a happy place to be. This setting provides all children with high quality teaching and learning that is engaging and builds success for life. The Centre values and respects multiple cultures and celebrates the benefits of diversity in all areas of the service.
The management team have over 20 years’ experience in the early childhood and teaching fields, combined with their passion and love for children ensures that management is at the centre everyday with their focus being entirely on children and families.
This centre is seeking an experienced educator to lead in the 3-5 year old room where they will be confident to facilitate children through learning together, build respect and trust with families.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of an Early Childhood Educator within NSW.
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards.
- Flexible and innovative within their practice.
- Have NESA registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start immediately (open to negotiation).
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability to work with children aged 3-5.
If you’re looking for other opportunities or a new role in the Early Childhood Sector, please reach out to one of our friendly consultants on +61435 431 042 or email your updated CV to email@example.com
- Location New South Wales, Sydney
- PositionDiploma Trained - Room Leader
- Type of work Early Childhood
- Contract/position start date17/02/2023