Prospero Teaching are working with a well-established and well-resourced Secondary College who are seeking a Hard Materials Technology Teacher who specialises in Metalwork to join their innovative team.
This affluent school is keen to hear from experienced or beginning NZ Registered Teachers who are available to commence in Term 3, of 2023.
The school will offer the successful candidate:
– Supportive teaching staff and senior leadership team
– Professional and career development opportunities
– State of the art facilities
– A multi-cultural and diverse group of students and staff
In return, the school is looking for someone who:
– Holds a relevant teaching qualification i.e. Bachelors’, Masters or Post Graduate Diploma
– Holds NZ Registration (or is eligible to obtain this)
– Has excellent subject knowledge of Metalwork (this role will involve welding)
– Can work effectively individually and in a team environment
CVs for this role can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on 0800 1AUSNZ for more information.
- Location New Zealand, Wellington
- PositionMetalwork Teacher
- Type of work Secondary