Prospero teaching is working alongside a Secondary School based in Wellington who would like to welcome a Social Sciences Teacher to join their school for a Term 2, 2023 start. The school are eager to hear from experienced and newly qualified teachers who either are looking to kick – start their teaching career or build on their current experience. The school welcome overseas trained teachers.
This school provides a wide range of learning and co-curricular opportunities to their students, while retaining an important sense of community. The staff are committed to providing a supportive and challenging learning environment, promoting high levels of achievement academically and in co-curricular activities. Their focus is to simply prepare students for their futures by helping to develop, confident, proud, responsible and motivated young adults. With their close proximity to the beach and the estuary, it enables the school to provide study and play in rich natural environments.
To be considered for any of the above roles you must;
- Be eligible to work in New Zealand
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification and have NZ Teacher’s Registration
- Be able to provide at least two different teaching or practicum references covering the last 2 years
- Be able to commit to a Term 2, 2023 start date
- Have high expectations and a commitment to best practice
If this role isn’t quite the right fit for you, but you are looking for a role in NZ, contact us on email@example.com
- Location New Zealand, Wellington
- PositionSocial Science Teacher
- Type of work Secondary