*Secondary Visual Arts (Senior) Teacher – Fixed term contract*
- South East Queensland
- Independent, Year 7-12 setting
- Visual Arts (Senior)
- Fixed term contract
- Start the 13th March 2023 until the end of Term 2, 2023
- Above award remuneration
About the School
This co-educational independent faith-based school is located west of Ipswich QLD and caters to Year 7 to 12 students. They place their students at the centre of everything they do – equipping, empowering and encouraging each learner to achieve their individual best. They believe that education extends far beyond the classroom, and that student wellbeing and academic success go hand-in-hand. They are looking for a Visual Arts Teacher who operates well within a team, and has a shared passion for high-quality education.
Skills and Experience
- Proven ability to teach Visual Arts (Senior) and the ability to teach English will be looked upon favourably.
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher with Queensland.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have QCT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start on the 13th of March 2023 and work full-time until the end of Term 2, 2023.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location Queensland, South East Queensland
- PositionSecondary Visual Arts Teacher
- Type of work Secondary
- Contract/position start date13/03/2023