Mathematics Teacher – Start in term 2!
- Based near Ipswich.
- Mathematics Teacher (Math Methods, Specialist Math, and General Math Y11-12).
- Term 2 start (or Term 3 is negotiable).
- Independent school with a faith-based setting, catering to year 7 to 10 students.
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
This independent faithed-based school caters to year 7 to 10 students. The school prides itself on creating a place of learning that improves the performance of every learner. They have created a learning environment that has been master planned to be one continuous classroom with learning and teaching occurring both inside and outside. They are looking for a Mathematics Teacher who can engage and continually strive to implement the most prominent and research-based methods for learning and teaching.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Queensland.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have QCT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start in term 2.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location South East Queensland
- PositionMathematics Teacher
- Type of work Middle School