- Melbourne – South Eastern Suburbs
- Family owned and operated
- Educational Leader Role
- Fulltime permanent
- Excellent salary reflecting your skills and experience
A family owned and operated, This centre provides idyllic early learning centres across Melbourne where every child is cherished and empowered to become brave, creative, resilient and kind. Everything they do is about providing the best start for every child. The centre is purpose-built centre and learning environment is thoughtfully designed to appeal to the curious nature of children. Their holistic approach to curriculum and nutritionally developed seasonal menus ensure children are nourished and inspired to reach their full learning potential.
Skills and Experience
- Working as the Education & Practice Leader, you will be working to support, train, mentor and guide practices both in and out of all of the classrooms through the centre.
- You will be joining a team of like-minded educators who share your passion for the early years journey;
- You will be well supported with a fantastic Centre Manager, experienced team and regular professional development.
- You will have the opportunity to train in Positive Education through our relationship with the Positive Education Institute at Geelong Grammar;
- You will have fantastic career growth opportunities within our growing organisation;
- Excellent salary reflecting your skills and experience.
- Relevant qualification in Children’s services with proven experience in a long day care or other early childhood setting;
- Proven experience within a leadership role;
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework;
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates;
- Current Working with Children’s Check.
- Two professional references
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location Melbourne
- PositionEducational Leader
- Type of work Early Childhood
- Contract/position start date13/02/2023