English & Humanities Teacher– Start in May!
- Based in Melbourne
- English & Humanities Teacher
- Independent school with a faith-based setting, catering to Prep – Year 12 students
- Full time
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
This independent faith-based school caters to prep to year 12 students. They are known for their strong sense of community care and spirit, strongly uniting students, families and staff. They develop their students to become confident and have a genuine love of learning, working both autonomously and collaboratively, to be intellectually curious while being critical and independent thinkers. They are passionate about rigour and high achievement, creating a culture of learning and respect. They are looking for an English and Humanities teacher who has a strong commitment to providing each student with the opportunity to achieve their personal academic best and reach their full potential.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Victoria.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have VIT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start in May.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location Melbourne, Victoria
- PositionEnglish and Humanities Teacher
- Type of work Secondary
- Contract/position start date29/05/2023