English Teacher – Start in April!
- Based in Melbourne
- English Teacher (Year 7 to 102)
- Independent co-educational school catering to P-12 students
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
This independent co-educational school caters to Prep through Year 12 students. Students belong and thrive, thanks to the school’s strong sense of community, their focus on the whole child and their provision of personalised learning experiences, delivered through their unique emphasis on Mastery, Discovery, and Journey learning in their curriculum. They are looking for an English Teacher who is a dynamic educator, is committed to the wellbeing of their students and operates well within a team.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Victoria.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have VIT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start in April.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location Melbourne, Victoria
- PositionEnglish Teacher
- Type of work Secondary