Math, STEM & Religious Education Teachers – Start in April!
- Based in Melbourne
- Math, STEM & Religious Education Teachers
- Independent school with a faith-based setting, catering to Year 7 to 12 students.
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
This independent faith-based school caters to Year 7 to 12 students. They are a school that promotes values and experiences that enable learning, life and community to flourish. They have a rich heritage of striving for excellence in academic endeavour whilst nurturing their students to believe, lead, inspire and challenge. They are looking for Math, STEM & Religious Education Teachers who embodies the school’s ethos, stives to create the best environment in their classroom and is committed to the wellbeing of their students.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Victoria.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have VIT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start in April.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location Melbourne, Victoria
- PositionMath, STEM & Religious Education Teacher