Prospero Teaching is working alongside a independent school who are looking for a Humanities & English Teacher to start in Term 2. The school is based in the south western suburbs of Melbourne.
The position is full-time and will be offered as a fixed-term contract. It will be offered as a fixed term contract until the end of 2022.
The role will involve teaching Humanities & English from Year 7 to Year 12.
The school are happy to consider teachers of all experience levels.
- • Independent / Catholic
• Humanities & English
• Teaching from Year 7 to Year 12
• Fixed-term contract
• Full Time position
• Interviews will take place as soon as possible
To be Eligible:
- Relevant qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Be registered, or have the ability to register for your VIT
- Have working rights in Australia
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Teaching consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal role
- Opportunities for graduate & experienced teachers
- A variety of schools and settings – our clients include state and independent schools
- Free interview support and CV advice from our in-house Candidate Development team
If you are actively looking for a role and would like to be put forward, then please send across your CV and we will get in touch.
- Location Melbourne, Victoria
- PositionHumanities & English Teacher
- Type of work Secondary