New ECT role – Family Day Care Centre in Southwest Sydney: Apply Now!
- Southwest Sydney
- Long Day Care and Preschool
- 56 Place Centre –
- Perm – Full- Time ECT position
About the school
This is a family run Centre which offers care and learning for children between the ages of 6 weeks and 6 years. It aims to provide stimulating learning experiences based on each child’s interests, strengths and individual learning needs. Their philosophy is to offer a quality learning environment where both children and families feel happy, safe and secure. The Centre is seeking an experienced educator to work in the 3-5 year old room where their role will be to work as a team in ensuring all staff are responsive to the needs of each individual child.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of an Early Childhood Educator within NSW.
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards.
- Flexible and innovative within their practice.
- Have NESA registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start immediately (open to negotiation).
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability to work with children aged 3-5.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location New South Wales, Sydney
- PositionEarly Childhood Teacher
- Type of work Early Childhood
- Contract/position start date14/02/2023